About Me

My photo
I am a former college professor educating my children, who are now 14 (Bug) and 11 (Monkey). We've been homeschooling for 8 years. Welcome to our small patch of peace.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Eat Your Stories: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

nstantly the wicked woman gave a loud cry of fear; and then, as Dorothy looked at her in wonder, the Witch began to shrink and fall away.
     "See what you have done!" she screamed. "In a minute I shall melt away."
                                                                          The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
                                                                          L. Frank Baum


MELTED WITCH COOKIES



I found the instructions for these cookies for my daughter's Wizard of Oz party at Purple Chocolate Home. There are step by step instructions and photographs there.

Here are the other goodies for her party:

No comments:

Post a Comment